Sport: 5 Pin Bowling
- What other sports do you participate in? Tae kwon-do
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? Have fun, do well, beat my average and make new friends.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. When my team came in first place in the Orleans Alley Cats league a few years ago. That trophy was awesome!
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I love watching movies, learning about movies, actors and directors, reading old National Geographic magazines and hanging out with my friends.
- Who is your hero? And why? My dad is my hero because he’s always there for me!
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you so much for making this all possible for us! Being able to travel to the Provincials and compete with athletes across Ontario is such a special opportunity.