Sport: Alpine Skiing
- What other sports do you participate in? Baseball, Hockey
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope I do well. I will try my best.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. It was at the qualifiers at Blue Mountain. That was incredible. It was my first time racing!
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Special Hockey International, Special Olympics Baseball (Georgina Giants), Special Olympics Floor Hockey (Georgina)
- Who is your hero? And why? I have so many that i look up to it’s hard to choose. For example I look up to is Rob Pipitone who won gold at the World Special Olympics Track in Los Angeles. We’ve been friends for 7 years.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thanks for making all this a possibility. Without you, there wouldn’t be one. It’s sponsors that keep our sports going.