Sport: Speed Skating
- What other sports do you participate in? Athletics, baseball, swimming and curling
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I strive to do my best and hope to do well. I also want to enjoy the opportunity of competing and hope to have fun with new and old friends.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Miost memorable accomplishment would be being Canada’s Male Athlete of the year for 2014.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Biking and watching sports
- Who is your hero? And why? My brother Ryan. He served in the military and was in Afghanistan for 17 months and helped in many other places in the world.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Without sponsors my success would never have been possible. Sponsors help make our dreams become a reality. I am one athlete out of many who have had so many life changing opportunities. Thank you