Sport: Speed Skating
District: South Central
- What other sports do you participate in? Swimming, Soccer
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope to score a new personal best in all my races.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. When I won first place in my race, I was surprised and excited. The crowd was cheering for me and I felt proud.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I enjoy baking, biking, swimming, basketball, singing and dancing.
- Who is your hero? And why? My hero is my old educational assistant, Mrs. Pecora. She taught me self control, to always work hard, to never give up and to laugh at myself. We had many good times together and she is still like a sister to me. She was always there for me.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you for supporting my adventure. I appreciate the chance to compete and make new friends.