Sport: Cross Country Skiing
- What other sports you participate in? 5 pin bowling, golfing, track & field, indoor & outdoor soccer
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? See a new place in Canada, compete hard with friends, hopefully medal, enjoy being with Barrie Striders Team mates.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Working so hard at my first nationals in Quebec City.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Golf, soccer, video games, cooking, bowling, swimming, fitness class
- Who is your hero? And why? My Dad. He works very hard and he is so patient.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you to all the sponsors that enable the athletes to participate and travel, especially the police officers in the Torch Run and Staples.