Sport: Speed Skating
Community: Greater Durham
- What other sports do you participate in? Track & Field, Baseball, Bowling
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? To compete to the best of my ability and perhaps do my “personal best.”
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. My first provincial games in Barrie were the most rewarding. I competed with a severe eye condition that left vision in my left eye impeded and painful, but I still finished the games and had corneal transplant surgery when I returned home.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Gym membership, Member of Sunrise Youth Group, Member of Adult Social Club at Abilities Centre in Whitby
- Who is your hero? And why? My Dad because he is always there for me with support and encouragement.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Without sponsors like you, who contribute financially and show an interest in Special Olympics, these events would not be possible. Thank you for making my life better.