District: North East
Community: Manitoulin Island
- What other sports do you participate in? Track and Field
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope to do my best and have fun.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. My most memorable accomplishment was the day I was told I was going to compete at the National Games.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I like to read, go for walks and spend time with my family.
- Who is your hero? And why? My mom is my hero because she’s worked hard and is my biggest supporter.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? I would like to say Chi-Miigwetch (Thank you) for sponsoring me. I am looking forward to competing in the Provincial games.