District: North West
Community: Thunder Bay
- What other sports do you participate in? Bocce, Bowling 5 Pin, Golf
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? Doing the best that I can with a good attitude, along with meeting new friends while helping my team out the best I can.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. At the 2014 Nationals in Vancouver Summer Games for 5 Pin Bowling. I needed one spare or strike to get 3rd.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Jigsaw puzzles, Crossword Puzzles, Riding my bike and going fishing
- Who is your hero? And why? One of the counselors at Longbow Bible camp because they help me learn about Jesus. Help me come to know the Lord better.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you to everyone for sponsoring and supporting Special Olympics because without the sponsors we would not have the privilege of competing and making new friends.