Sport: Speed Skating
- What other sports do you participate in? Golf, Recreational Swimming and water sports, cycling
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope to push myself to new speed skating limits or personal bests.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. My most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics would be going to the qualifier in Belleville, December 2017 and doing well and completing all 4 races that I entered.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I enjoying speed skating, drawing, cycling around the city or on the trails, photography, hiking to look out points, playing golfing, swimming.
- Who is your hero? And why? One of my heroes would be Charles Hamelin. I admired that he trains so hard and has won so many golds at the Olympic level in the 500 m races.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? I would like to thank everyone for helping me get to do what I love to do, follow my dreams and to skate.