Sport: Floor Hockey
District: South West
- What other sports you participate in? Snowshoeing, baseball, power lifting, track and field
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope to achieve my personal goal of achieving my personal best and also to be part of a team experience that goes to the Provincial Games.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. I am the Captain of our Floor Hockey Team and we won all 3 tournaments that we participated in.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Volunteer with the Hamilton Football Tiger cats and Burford Bull Dog Hockey Team.
- Who is your hero? And why? My hero is Ray Nutley. He introduced me to the Hamilton Tigercats and CFL. He taught me the importance of volunteering in life.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? I would like to say thank-you for making it possible for me to attend the Provincial Games because without your support, I would not be able to go.