District: North East
- What other sports do you participate in? Track and field. Historically: bowling and swimming
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? To have fun with my team and do my best.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Going to the Sault with my team last year and dancing in my suit.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? In the summer I like to kayak, especially in the rapids. This year, I paddled 50 km in 2 days down the Spanish River with my mom and daddyio.I like to swim and I just learned how to ride a 2 wheel bicycle. In the winter, I like to go tobagganing, downhill skiing and snowshoeing. I also like to drink cocoa and eat cookies.I love to listen to music and go to concerts.
- Who is your hero? And why? My brother Ian always looks after me and gives me big hugs and we have fun together.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? I love to have fun with my friends and coaches at Special Olympics. It makes me happy and keeps me healthy.