Sport: 5 Pin Bowling
District: South West
- What other sports do you participate in? Golf, Baseball, 10 pin Bowling, Floor Hockey, Basketball, Swim coach
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? To do my best, make more new friends, and have fun
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. To make it to the Nationals several times. it’s thrilling and fun meeting Dr Frank Hayden and PinBall Clemens. 2012 Ontario Top male athlete of the year inducted into Etobicoke Sports Hall of Fame. Honoured by my home town twice in Delhi and Simcoe. Inducted into the Norfolk Sports Hall of Recognition
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Travel, model railroading, biking and hiking
- Who is your hero? And why? All of my coaches. They helped me to be the best that I can be and then keep on keepin’ on!
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? By doing my best for all of them and representing our community in a positive way