District: South Central
- What other sports do you participate in? Swimming, Bowling, Soccer, Athletics
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? Compete against other teams from Ontario, make new friends, see old friends competing in other sports, hopefully win a medal, but if not, be brave in the attempt!
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Competing in the Vancouver National Games in 2014. I was so proud to represent Ontario!
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I am a big fan of building Lego projects, love to listen to music, and I like watching movies, especially scary ones!
- Who is your hero? And why? My dad is my hero because he helps me with so many parts of my life. He coaches Curling, Swimming, basketball, and Athletics. He does that because of me. We hang around together a lot and help each other with everything we do. My mom is another hero of mine. She also does lots to help me and she also coaches for Special Olympics! I’m a very lucky guy.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you so much for your generous support! The athletes really appreciate all you do for us!