Community: Greater Durham
- What other sports do you participate in? Track
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? Personal best times in Snowshoeing at the Provincial Winter Games.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Winning the Gold medal in the 100m on Canada Day 2011 in Athens, Greece.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I work two days a week at JYSK. I have worked at the Whitby location for 7 years. I volunteer at St Theresa’s Elementary School two days a week. I volunteer with the Society Of St Vincent de Paul. I attend programs at The Abilities Centre in Whitby such as Spin Class, Yoga, Tai Chi and weight training.
- Who is your hero? And why? My track Coach Clive Foster because he believes in me and encourages me and always challenges me to do my best. Also, my parents because they support me and make sure I get to all my practices.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? I would like to say Thank You for your ongoing, generous support of Special Olympics. Without your help, these Games would not be possible for athletes like me. Thank You!”