- What other sports do you participate in? Swimming, Bowling, Basketball, and Bocce ball.
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope to do my best and maybe even move on to Worlds
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Participating in the 2015 Provincial Winter Games in North Bay. This was the first time I was away from home without my family and I had a great time. I enjoyed the opening ceremony, the competition and the dance on the last day. I was thrilled to win my two silver and one bronze medal.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I love to draw and paint. I also enjoy planting and harvesting vegetables from my garden.
- Who is your hero? And why? My dad because he is always willing to help and teach me new things and participate in sports with me.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Special Olympics is an important part of my life. It offers me a safe environment where I can enjoy sports, hang out with friends, make new friends and participate in tournaments and meets in many different communities. I can’t thank our sponsors enough for the doors they have opened.