Sport: Floor Hockey
- What other sports do you participate in? Floor Hockey, Softball, Soccer, and Swiming in the past
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? To work hard, have fun, and win with my teammates, and meet other athletes from other teams.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Going to two National games and wining gold and silver medals
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I have worked with a CFL football team the Ottawa Renegades. Playing games on my computer, going to splash pads in the summer time. I also like to speak in front of people about Spechal Olympics
- Who is your hero? And why? My hero is Dr. Frank Hayden because he started Spechal Olympics, and he is spechal person in my heart
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Without the sponsors we wont be able to play Special Olympics sports games and all the things they help with