Sport: Speed Skating
District: South Central
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? To do my best and have personal best times in each race.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. My most memorable accomplishment was getting 4 first place ribbons at my first Special Olympics qualifier.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Video games, bike riding, roller blading.
- Who is your hero? And why? Charles Hamlin. I decided I wanted to be a speed skater after watching him compete in the Vancouver Olympics. He is super fast and I hope to be as fast as him one day.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you for supporting Special Olympics and helping make my dream of competing in the Special Olympics come true!