Sport: Floor Hockey
District: South West
- What other sports do you participate in? Baseball, basketball, golf, powerlifting, special hockey
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? Have fun, make friends, travel with my team mates, and make my community proud
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Having the opportunity to proudly represent Canada at the World games in South Korea and coming home with a silver metal.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Ball hockey, biking, ice hockey, swimming, going to the movies, playing and training my new chocolate lab pup.
- Who is your hero? And why? I do not have one specific hero but have several people in my life that I feel are heroes by the way they treat others. There are several heroes around us and this happens when ordinary people become extraordinary.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you for the opportunity to compete in the games but also for sponsoring the various events for us athletes. Going to the games makes us all better people.