Sport: Cross Country Skiing
- What other sports you participate in? Track and Field
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? My goal is to do my best, regardless of what medals or ribbons won
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. I won two silver medals in the World Winter Games in Peyong Chang South Korea in 2013.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I enjoy volunteering at the theater and camping in the summer.
- Who is your hero? And why? I do not have any heroes to look up to. All I want to do is my personal best. If I win a medal, It’s a bonus.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? I would be proud to be involved with my nordic skiing team since 2006 and all the medals and ribbons I have won.