Sport: Floor Hockey
District: South West
- What other sports do you participate in? 5 pin bowling softball
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope to win the gold medal and have fun
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Being chosen to represent Ontario in Brandon Manitoba for the National Games for swimming. I was unable to attend due to requiring knee surgery but was honoured to have been chosen
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? Reading, singing, WWE, all sporting events, spending time with my family
- Who is your hero? And why? My hero is my mom, older sister and my uncle Matt they are who inspire me to be who I am today.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Without our sponsors the opportunities I have been given may not exist with the support that us as athletes are given my life is more than what I ever thought it could be. I hope to make them proud.