Sport: Floor Hockey
District: South West
- What other sports do you participate in? 10 Pin Bowling and Softball
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? I hope to score some goals and play for Team Ontario at the National games. I look forward to playing against new cities
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. When I lifted 318 kilos on my dead-lift at Durham Provincials. Scoring a goal at the floor hockey prov games.
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I enjoy watching wresting and going to some wrestling matches with my brother and friends. Going to Toronto to visit my family and special cousins.
- Who is your hero? And why? My hero was my uncle Keith who passed away in 2016. He used to tall to me a lot and put great ideas in my head. I also like Sidney Crosby.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? Thank you for your donations and support.