Sport: Alpine Skiing
Community: Collingwood & Area
- What other sports do you participate in? Swimming, Track & Field and Softball
- What do you hope to accomplish while competing at the National Games? Lots of fun, that’s rule number one! A chance to meet other athletes, experience what it’s like to travel, train and compete with others and learn from them.
- Describe your most memorable sports accomplishment with Special Olympics. Trying skiing for the first and getting better – I have a trophy for most improved skier that I share with my kid brother!
- What other hobbies or activities do you do? I play video games, read, swim and run.
- Who is your hero? And why? My Dad. He always tries to teach me to see the other side – and he teaches me gently how things need to be approached so things are fair and right. He practices patience and teaches me to be calm.
- How would you like to say thank you to our sponsors? With a big HUG and Handshake ( I’m a big guy now)